Can Non EU Nationals bring Family Members to Live in Spain

Since the announcement of Brexit and other Spanish regulations related to residency, the question of whether it is possible to bring members of your family to live here in Spain has been frequently asked.

Basically the answer is yes! If you have a residency permit such as a TIE card and are classed as a non EU citizen then via the Family Reunification Visa, and after a 1 year period, you will be able to bring family members to live with you in Spain.

There are certain circumstances where it is possible to bring family members to Spain immediately, but one of the following documents will be required.

  1. EU Blue Card
  2. Student Visa
  3. EU Long term residency permit

We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. more information